Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged
Tag1. What was I doing 10 years ago: well i was in 7th grade so my onnly concern was what boy i was going to like that day, what to wear to school how short i could wear my shorts. I like consisted of school and sports and boys and thats about it.

2. What is on my to-do list for today?1. Take jaten to the dentist, price everything for thursdays, and prepare my self to pay lots of money for all of the dental work i have to get done.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?First thing i would do is pay off all of my debt, then i would build a new house and theni would take everyone on a cruise to somewhere warm. No snow in June!!! Then i would invest in my kids schooling and then put the rest away for a rainy day.(Probably keep it under my mattress.)

4. 3 Bad habits: (Just 3?) 1. I always leave the microwave door open, im not sure why i do it's not hard to shut but i still do it. 2.Dusting, I hate to dust and i always have something more important to do besides dusting. 3. my car doesn't stay very clean because i always have so much to pack in with two boys that the mess stays in there until the next time when i say that i will clean it up but it happens again i have way to much stuff to bring in.
5. Places I've lived: Mackay, Idaho Falls, Arco and mackay again.
7. Things people don't know about me: * I love cowboy hats. * i think that the world is going to blow up from all of the bad stuff that is happening right now. *i love plain melted cheese by its self.* I watch one soap a day. * i want to learn how to cook and bake good. i finally learned how to make rolls and i do ok but i cant figure out the chocolate chip cookies.

Who will you tag: Lorie, Katie, Candice

1 comments:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

oh man, people are going to learn things they don't want to know. nice tag!!!