Friday, June 6, 2008

I Shake my little Toosh on the Cat Walk!!

The boys would kill me if they knew that i was putting this on line for everyone to see but it's so funny that i could let it go to waste. I spent the weekend getting my closet cleaned out and getting clothes to get rid of. So that night i had them all bagged up and ready to go until the boys found the bag and wanted to try on the pants!!! So the fashion show began...Dustin, Dallin and Devin became models.

As the night went on we had a BBQ and some more entertainment by Dallin (Daisy) Duke!!!

"Thes boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do, one of these days theses boots are gonna walk all over you."

2 comments:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

oh my goodness.....you guys sure do know how to have a good time!! verrrrrry sexxxxxxy!!!!

Smartee said...

I will never look at Dallin, Devin or Dustin the same way again. Very funny!