Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Braxten!




I cant beleive it has been a whole year since we brought Braxten into our lives! The memories are over flowing. It has been a great year. Braxten was our little laid back content little boy. He has always just laid back and watched people and just took in everything he saw. He was always just content with life. Although he rolled over at 5 weeks everything else he did at his own pace. He started to sit up about 5 months. He thought that was great so he waited until 7 months to crawl. Then a couple of weeks before christmas he started to stand up in the middle of the floor by himself. I didn't know he was doing this until christmas but he was always showing off for grammy and bella and showing them he could stand up way before i ever saw him. The weekend after christmas he really started to take some steps. Now just 2 weeks later he is now up to 26 steps which he took in the gym at dallins basketball game. He is our little devil baby now! He now is no longer content and laid back...he now tackeles other babies and pins them against the wall. He fight back for all of his toys and doesn't take crap from no one!!! (Im so sorry Kambree for last weekend!) He thinks he is so big!!! He loved Celebrating his birthday and opening gifts and the CUPCAKES!!! 3 cupcakes actually! He stuffed them in his mouth so fast and loved every minute of it. He loved them so much that Daddy kept giving them to him. So he was all sugered up and didn't want to take a nap. We love braxten and cant wait for another exciting year for both him and Jaten. Happy Birthday Punkers!!! We love you!

4 comments:

Me :) said...

Happy Birthday Braxton!! Your boys are so adorable!! 26 steps!! That is awesome. I wished Koltin would walk more. Oh well, in time I guess. Hey send me your email and I will send you an invite to my blog. My email is boandbria@hotmail.com

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

I missed his b-day! What a bad aunt! Happy b-day Braxton! Love you and miss you!

Kami said...

Hey thanks for the baby shower idea! I think we did something like that for my baby shower and it was fun.

I can't believe he's a year old! Time goes way too fast.

jill said...

It's nice to find your blog!! Hope everything is going well. Cute little family!! Happy Birthday Braxten!!