Tuesday, December 23, 2008

North Pole

Dear santa,

I have been a good boy. How are you reindeer? How are you? How are your present for me. The christmas tree is over by the tv for you to leave the presents by. I want....

a base ball bat and a ball so that i can play with my daddy and a mit also.

i want a new tonka truck that wont break

a froggy like braxten has

a new TV with a remote

little computer like my mommy

pen and some paper from santa

a choo choo train to go around my tree

a DS with lots of games, but it has to be a boy one.

a lightning mcqueen game to play on the DS

a new blanket that has a lot of cars on it

new underwear!!! (i guess its time!)

a toy as big as me

new sponge bob

a swimming pool for me to swim in when i get big

lightning mcqueen pants so that i can run fast

Santa i would really love it if you came to my house because i have a present for you. I thought that since you give out gifts to everyone you deserve to have one too.

Merry Christmas

Jaten Layne Hymas


This is in jatens exact words so it makes it funny to read! Lets hope Santa doesn't disapoint

2 comments:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

That is so cute. Boy that sure is a long list. Jaten must have an in with Santa.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Your kids are cute! I just found yours, Jaris' and Ryans blogs! It will be fun to keep in touch! You can visit our blog at vegasholbrooks.blogspot.com