Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quirk Tag

Lorie tagged me to list 6 quirks about myself.

1.When a eat a candy bar i always eat the chocolate on the outside first and then i eat the rest of it.

2. I hate hate hate when the toilet paper roll is on backwards.(im glad to know that im not the only one that hate that..lorie)

3. We i eat gold fish i suck off all of the salft and crack each individual one in half before eating it.

4. i hate spending money. Its a lot easier to spend money on my boys and dustin then it is on my self.

5.My avorite song is devil went down to georgia...i listen to it before volleyball games.(when i was a player and now as a coach)

6. I hate raspberries. But every year i try one just in case i do end up likeing them. So far i still hate them and i dont think that i will ever stop hating them.

I tag: Jaris, Kinzie, Ivie, Katie

2 comments:

Smartee said...

Scary! I totally could have written 5 out of the 6 of those! Just the song one isn't me. But I do love that song!

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

Too funny. We have a lot in common!