Thursday, August 14, 2008

He's into everything!!!

Braxten is now getting in to everything that he can get his hands on. He can get to just about anything if he wants to. Right now he is rolling over like crazy both from his back to his belly and his belly to his back. He crawls onto his knees and scoots every where. He loves to eat everything so i am always checking to see if he has anything in his mouth. He is getting so fun he will climb up on my knees and he pulls himself up on everything. I'm not sure if im ready to deal with him crawling every where!!!

2 comments:

Brunson's said...

Lindsey
Hey found your blog through McKinzie's. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. It seems like Jayten was just born yesterday and we were in Idaho Falls. Jaman and I are planning to move there in December when he graduates. I was going to ask you and Dustin to keep an eye open for somewhere for us to rent. After going there last time I decided it had to be from Moore and on up. I think I will just visit Arco on Thursday's :)

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

He's growing up so fast. Next thing you'll know, he'll be walking and talking!!