Thursday, May 1, 2008

SHOWER QUEEN!!!

thanks to dustin I am now known as the Shower Queen! Dustin thinks that it is all fun in games until he throws his wife out of the shower. Dustin thinks its so funny to tease me and pretend to push me out of the shower. Well this time her really did push me out. along with the shower curtain as well. Water went every where and i ended up with a bruise on my arm and dustin ended up with me yelling at him! The next day Dustin had to share a safty share. usually you talk about stuff out at work safty. This time his share was to be more careful in the shower. So now im known as the shower queen with all of the guys that dustin works with. Thanks cleve for the nick name!!!

1 comments:

Brenden, Lorie and Our Girls said...

those pranks sound like someone else i know. if your the shower queen what does that make dad? the slide on the floor and hit the fridge king.